Survivor Rugged Car Charger
The only car/truck charger rugged enough to be called Survivor.
Outside, the Rugged Car Charger is surrounded in an armoured, non-slip rubber jacket built to withstand drops, heat, vibration and years of hard use. Inside, the DC charger works in any auto accessory power outlet from 12 to 16 volts. Griffin's exclusive Charge-Sensor detects the connected device's power needs and delivers a fast, safe charging optimised to the device.
- Ultra-rugged DC charger for smartphones & tablets; armoured in impact-resistant, scuff-proof rubber jacket; corrosion-resistant contacts
- Two USB charge ports deliver up to 24 watts of power (5V at 2.4 amps each) to each attached device; Use with any standard 12-16-volt auto power outlet
- Charge-Sensor technology delivers power at fastest possible rate for the attached device
- USB ports are sealed against dirt, debris and moisture when not in use
- Power input: 12-16V DC
- Power delivered to device: Up to 24 watts (2 USB ports, 5 volts at 2.4 amps each)